7.03.2010

Alameda Flea Market

My boy Bryce is on his way this morning up north to the Alameda Flea Market. He's been working hard to get ready for the trip. Below are a few pictures of the stuff he will be taking with him.





Bryce has the "industrial" bug bad! He loves this look, and has some pretty awesome pieces. I did suggest that maybe he should start telling shoppers that he carries "French Industrial", you know so the price is higher because of the word "French". Of course I'm kidding, but I have to say it makes me laugh. I haven't figured out what is "French Industrial" and what isn't. I was thinking about re-naming my store to, "Country French Roads"! Thought I good raise my prices then! Of course I'm kidding and if you are shopping up at the show this week-end, be sure you stop by and tell my boy Bryce hello!!

6 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

I agree with your thinking about adding the word "french" to item descriptions ~ so funny! Wish I could visit Bryce and see his amazing display!

Vintage Market Place said...

The "FRENCH" word works on etsy, so strange.
I would love his singer legged table to be my new dining room table. It is beautiful. I am telling you, he needs to get a book deal. Guy style is so hard to find in decorating books and he has the perfect "guy" style.
Amy

Anne Lorys said...

Great stuff!
Industrial, French or otherwise, makes me all swoony.

Have a very safe and Happy Fourth of July!
Hugs,
Anne

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Anything french calls my attention...specially french fries!! LOL! I hope he sells a lot!!!!

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Lot's of luck to Bryce! Ciao Rita

ginny said...

he is the coolest kid.

he has some of the coolest stuff.

checking out his booth is always a MUST!