4.24.2010

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That!

This past week, I've tried to share some of the great displays, merchandise, and what is in the store at Country Roads right now! As I said the other day, this year at Country Roads was that we would be "Steppin' Up Our Game"! And believe me, my Country Roads family has not let me down in accomplishing this!! Here are a few pictures below to show you what I mean!





I've been off for a few days, so I know right now when I go to work this morning, the above photos will be out of date. What does that mean? Either much of it will have sold, or my dealers have changed up their displays to keep them looking fresh! I'll be taking some more great photos today for next week. Have a wonderful week-end!!

4 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Hope the store is super busy today, Sue!! Go get 'em!!!!!

Maureen said...

Your game is looking good Sue!

Malisa said...

Loved the photos! The displays constantly amaze me! Thanks for the trip to Country Roads!

trash talk said...

I always love photos of the mailboxes. Nothing screams Country Roads more than those!
Debbie