10.02.2009

Tim & Lisa & Warrenton!

While the rest of my Country Roads family is waiting for the container they filled in Warrenton to reach them, Tim & Lisa don't mess around. They came to Texas prepared, with a big trailer in tow! Here is just a small selection of some of the "treasures" freshly unloaded in the Country Roads driveway!What I like about Tim & Lisa is that they shop a little differently than everyone else. Mostly because Tim things SO outside of the box, he truly can turn what others may think of has useless or "trash" into art.I love the white, rusty stuff as do most of us these days. Just another Warrenton find.This is just a small portion of the new displays that Tim & Lisa have put together at Country Roads. Check back for more photos next week. And on tomorrows post there will be pictures of the Blog Party that I SO wished I could have gone to, but hey, the pictures were the next best thing!

4 comments:

Callie Magee Antiques said...

They must be very good shoppers.
I was at Warrenton Monday but must have missed these great finds.
Good for you!!!!!!! is all I can say.

Malisa said...

Great, great finds! Can Tim and Lisa shop for me? Can't wait to come see their good stuff at Country Roads!

Malisa

Malisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara Jean said...

Great treasures!!!

have a super weekend

blessings

barbara jean