10.01.2009

Happy Birthday to "My Boy Bryce"

Seems like it was only yesterday that you were little, and I would watch you sleep, like I now watch Morgan and Riley sleep!The birthdays came and went so fast, where did the time go? You were so happy when you got this little lawn mower for one of your birthday gifts as a toddler! Look at that grin!!Then there were all your "firsts", like when you caught your first fish!Or about the time you caught your "first" wave in Maui? Remember all the after school pool birthday parties. You and your friends all tortured your sisters and their friends. It was total chaos, but oh how I miss those days!Although, I don't think your sisters and their friends missed all the torture, all the practical jokes like rubber snakes under their pillows, or plastic bugs in their food!And in the blink of an eye, here you are today, 26 years old. And you are at your best! Married to Justine who fits perfectly into our crazy family, a daddy to little Morgan. You make me proud!Your Riley's very own, very special "Uncle Bryce" even if you did make her repeat it a thousand times in one day till she got it right. And with all that said, to my boy Bryce, "happy birthday", I'm proud of you and the person you have become!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! Love the photos, Sue. Have a beautiful day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bryce, I guess cupcakes are in order. See you tomorrow!!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Happy day Birthday Boy!!!

The Renaissance Chick said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, dear Bryce, Happy Birthday to you!

Congrats on your special day!

Malisa and Malaysia

ginny said...

happy birthday, bryce!!!! the old photos are adorable. hope you've had a great day.