4.26.2009

When Little Kids Steal Your Glasses

I've got different pairs of glasses all over my house. This is how Riley manages to steal them and often hide them! First, she acts all cute and innocent. Her next step is to just pretend she is laughing at nothing while inside that little head of hers, she is plotting a plan! Next, Riley crawls up into my chair with her favorite book Ruthie sent her. You know she is setting the stage for "why" she needs my glasses. Now that Riley has spotted my glasses, she hangs them on her shirt the same way Gramma wears her glasses! Now it is time to place the glasses on her little face and try them on for size! Riley now decides these darn glasses aren't going to stay on, no matter how hard she tries! This IS the picture of Riley thinking how fast she can run to hide Gramma's glasses! She managed a month or so ago to hide my really good glasses so well it took another month to find them! But hey, when I see that little smile, it's okay because she has so much fun doing it!

6 comments:

The Renaissance Chick said...

Oh, I just can't wait to hug her and squeeze her and make her squeal! Remind me to bring several pair of glasses with me!

Riley, you are such a cutie pie!

Malisa

Pam said...

Those pictures are adorable. She is such a cutie pie.

trash talk said...

How on earth do you get anything done with someone that cute around? That smile would melt icebergs! Debbie

Diane said...

What a sweetie pie! Oh my, she could get away with just about anything at my house! My guess is, she does at yours too, huh?!!! :)

Many hugs..........

Diane

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!!
Love that grin!
Mary

The Texas Woman said...

Cuteness!

The Texas Woman