11.21.2016

Thanksgiving at Country Roads


Thanksgiving Memories



It's been quite awhile since I have written a Blog post.  I could list a hundred reasons why I haven't.  But the truth is Facebook ha always been quick and easy!  I'm like most of us.  Things such as business, life and just being busy most of the time  makes for a good excuse not to go back to one of my old favorite things, blogging!  So tonight as I go back to the old  days, I have promised myself that I am going to try and get back to the good old blogging days.
 I have always loved sharing pictures of Country Roads on Facebook and my Blog as well. Her and I. Country Roads have been together for the past twenty five years or so. I am truly amazed how fast the years have flown by. So, as I slowly get back into sharping up my blogging skills, I hope you will stop by from time to time for a visit. I'm dusting off that part of my brain that use to much better writing a blog post than this one! 






















Just a reminder, Country Roads Antiques will be hosting a REALLY BIG sale beginning the day after Thanksgiving, Friday, November 25th from 10am until close on Sunday, November 27th. We look forward to seeing you all.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

"Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving, but every day of your life.  Appreciate and never for granted all you have"!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This Christmas, Country Roads won my ��! I have been in the store several times in the last 3 weeks. I usually shop several favorite stores at the circle. So far, C.R. is the only store I have been in. I have been enchanted and delighted with all the Christmas decorations. I have felt so cozy inside, haven't wanted to leave.