5.06.2015

What Caught My Eye


 

 I took a bunch of pictures at Country Roads yesterday.  Walking through the store for me is like being surrounded by the best eye candy ever!  Shawn and Jennie were in from Iowa yesterday with a new load of stuff. Actually, the picture above is of the sweet, old counter they brought back along with a lot of architectural things as well.  Debbie Watts was also in yesterday performing her magic as well as a few others in the pictures below!























 























As most of you already know,  this is just a very small sampling of what you will find here at Country Roads.  I never have a problem finding things to take pictures of!  As always, I hope to see you soon!

"Every great business is built on friendship"
JC Penny

1 comment:

Sue said...

Thank you so very much Find Handmade! Please know that I sincerely appreciate your words!

Take care,
Sue