7.23.2014

It's Been Awhile


It has been so long since I've put a blog post up. I think work, and life and being insanely busy all the time has just added to it all. Anyway, I won't bore you with words.  Instead, I will let you enjoy some of the wonderful things we have here at Country Roads.











Obviously, these pictures are just a very, very small sampling of what you will find at Country Roads. If you don't already know, I post a picture each and every day on our Facebook page. That way you can get a small sampling of what is new at CR. Our Facebook page is at:
"Country Roads Antiques and Gardens". Also, I try to get an email out with pictures once a week. Although that hasn't happened for awhile either. If you would like to be included on our "Email Express" list, please send me your email to. . . 
Cradealers@aol.com
And thank you for shopping with us over all these years. It's appreciated!

1 comment:

The Boston Lady said...

I was beginning to worry about you! As always, lots of loveliness at CRA. Hope you are doing well Sue! Ann