12.05.2012

Randomness


I realize that quite often I tend to ramble here on the blog. But, I always ramble when I talk, so I guess that is nothing new. What I love about Country Roads is that there is always something that has just "arrived" at the store. With as many vendors as we have, that element of surprise lurks around every corner. The old piece above from a windmill caught my eye. I love stuff like that. Here are a few other random photos with no particular theme to them.






I love the old maps. They are great in kids rooms since you can not only decorate with them but use them to learn from as well. And the lockers are a great size and wonderful for storage. My grandkids have them in their bedrooms at home.  We look forward to seeing you soon. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your randomness! My fav is the cloche!

Smiles from Idaho,
Karen

Pamela said...

What a fun post. I love the lockers best and so wish for a space for them. Random on!

The Boston Lady said...

I love maps! Now I really HAVE to get down your way and have a fun day browsing and purchasing! Ann