10.29.2012

Monday Mornings


My Monday mornings are much like most peoples Saturday mornings. In some ways I enjoy having Mondays off because when I do errands there aren't as many people out and about like they are on the week-ends. I love the old clock in the above picture. It also reminds me how fast time really does go by. Halloween is just a couple of days away, and then we really roll into the holidays. On another note, I still can't say enough about everyone that is a part of Country Roads. I have wonderful people that make up our Country Roads family. They add so much with all their great vignettes and displays. Here's some Monday morning eye candy just for you. . .









Do you take a cart with you to the flea markets? Why not shop in style with the fashionable cart that Debbie Watts threw together? You definitely will be the queen of any flea market with it! I hope you all have a great week and be sure to find some time to stop by and see us.

No comments: