9.16.2012

Come Sit a Spell


What I love best about Country Roads is all the old wood and novelty siding that was used for the build out. Back in the early days, almost 20 years ago, a friend of mine, Tim, was able to get old historic wood. Many of you know the floors in the first building were from the old Laguna Beach boardwalk. The porches are my favorite. Debbie Watts makes you feel like you are "home" with her over the top displays.





No matter what the weather is outside, on the inside of Country Roads you feel like you are at home!  I hope some of you will stop by today and enjoy that feeling of home here at our favorite place!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, if the wicker setee is still available, could you please tell me the price.
thank you.

Sue said...

I'm pretty sure it's for sale. I'm leaving for the store in a few minutes. Could you email me your email address so I can let you know?

Thanks,
Sue

The Boston Lady said...

Can't wait to stop in and browse, Sue. Are you having these high temps too? Ann

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Everything looks awesome!

trash talk said...

Look gorgeous...just like a summer porch!
BTW...that Tim you mentioned wouldn't be THE Tim by any chance?
Deb