5.07.2012

Johnnye Merle Gardens

  

I spent some time yesterday, outside in the back of Country Roads in Johnnye Merle Gardens and Nursery! It was a beautiful Spring day and everything in our gardens is in full bloom. My oldest, Brande, owns Johnnye Merle Gardens. She named it after my Mom, Johnnye Merle! My Mom taught us all about the love of gardening. Here are a few pictures of how beautiful everything is in our gardens right now!!











We've got a little bit of everything for sale here. You will find plants that you normally don't find at other local nurseries. We carry a huge selection of Annie's Annuals, succulents, cottage plants and more. I hope you find time to stop by for a visit soon. Happy Gardening!!

2 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I always love seeing pics of the garden. Wish I could see it in person. Have a fabulous week, T

Cindy said...

I love your garden and all the extras that go with it! Beautiful!