2.08.2012

Some Of My Favorite Things


Well, I'm still learning new things with my Mac each and every day! I like that it has photo editing for my pictures. And I'm still trying to learn all the shortcuts and extras that my new best friend has. Here are just some random pictures I took yesterday while I was working at Country Roads.









I love this old metal and rusty vent. I am thinking about getting it if Bryce can make a light out of it for me. Some of the industrial stuff I really love! And since my house is kind of an eclectic mix of everything, I never worry about blending styles, textures, or looks! I just surround myself with the stuff I love!! That is always my answer when customers ask me if something can go with something else. It's all about what you love, you know?

No comments: