12.03.2011

Lookin' Good, Part Two


Sue Lennon was back to finish up the rest of her displays, and that she did! Everything looks so over the top good! A few days ago she had added the old sheet music to the walls, and now the sheet music is trimmed with old photo pages. It looks really good! And it appears the big old lamps have produced little versions of themselves while I was off. Again, I love this look so much. Here are a few more of my favorite things!!











My guy is back, although hiding behind the couch. The male dress form SO wants to come home with me. But for now, I chose the pallets with the cushions pictured above. The pallets are out of the same wood and metal as are two of my end tables at home. And the cushions match a couch that I have from Sue as well. Country Roads, wow, it just keeps getting better and better thanks to the talented group of people I'm blessed to work with. Thanks you guys, you ARE the best of the best!!

4 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

so cool!
amy

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great! There are some amazing pieces!

MilkMaid said...

OH MY GOD.....that is the perfect man...he needs to live here....sigh.

Pent-Up Photos said...

Sue, YOU are suppose to SELL...NOT BUY! :) I was already crazy about Sue's new booth, but once she put those old photo albums on top of the sheets of music, it took me over the edge! Come get me!

Malaysia