11.12.2011

Industrial Eye Candy!


We were slammed again today. I'm not sure why, maybe people really DO like our store? Whatever it is, I'm not complaining because if feels good to go home at night knowing you worked hard and your efforts paid off! Today was a HOT day for the industrial look. Between Bryce and Shawn & Jennie's spaces in the front windows of the third building, that WAS the place to be! There were a lot of thing selling here! Below are a few pictures of what I'm talking about.












I love all of the pictures above. Having these two window spaces filled with industrial stuff really adds to how cool it all looks together. Thank you to each and every one of you that came to shop at Country Roads today. I can never, ever say this enough. Our customers are truly the best of the best! Seriously, I couldn't ask for more. Hope to see many of you again tomorrow! Take care.

6 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Eye candy indeed. Many cool industrial pieces.

toves sammensurium said...

Candy heaven!!!! I'd go crazy.......
How fun to have lots of Happy customers...from Looking at your pictures and the amount of "candy" on it I am sure you are working really hard to Get all the stuff!Lucky customers,and I am sure you are having fun among the way too:)
Tove:)

marcela cavaglieri said...

Love that industrial look and Bryce does it like nobody else!

The Boston Lady said...

Sue, after watching what sold and what didn't at this weekend's flea market I can see the industrial trend is big! Hmmmmm. Gotta start getting some of that stuff! Ann

Malisa said...

I just did a post on home bars and then I come to your site and see all these wonderful industrial pieces which would make kick-ass bars! We should do a post together! Really!

Malaysia

time worn interiors said...

That's some great looking industrial stuff there!
tot