8.02.2011

White Wednesday


Happy "White Wednesday" to one and all. When I was working at Country Roads recently, I was thinking of this post. We have such a variety of "whites" at the store, I thought I would share some of my favorites. 














The thing I love about Country Roads is that you can be off for a day or two, and when you come back to "the store", there is always something different that wasn't there a few days ago. Please be sure to visit our friend, Kathleen, over at Faded Charm! She always has the best of the best. Have a great week!

6 comments:

trash talk said...

Forget Brad Pitt! Give me that guy to hang on my wall anytime!
Deb

Alabaster Rose Designs said...

Hi Sue,
Love the photos of all of the wonderful treasures!!! I stopped in today to say "hi", but I forgot that you were off on Tuesdays. The store looks amazing and there were a million things I wanted to buy and take home with me. LOVED Debbie's new space, absolutely beautiful!!
Have a great night.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Patti's Artful Design said...

Just love that white, rusty-crusty stuff:)! Thank you for sharing.

A Cottage Muse said...

Wow Sue...loving your whites! CR is a big inspiration to this small space renter!!

Annie Louise said...

Oh my, how I love Country Roads!! Wonderful treasures, thanks for sharing. Have a great Wednesday!
Jeanette

Barbara Jean said...

wonderful whites!! love THE BEAUTIFUL CLOTHES!

BLESSINGS
BARB