2.08.2011

White Wednesday

 I hope this "White Wednesday" finds all of you healthy, happy, and enjoying life!
I thought today for my "WW" post I would share some of the many different looks here at Country Roads in the many shades of "white"!








I know how very lucky I am to work with such a talented group of people here at Country Roads! The one thing they all have in common, regardless of their own styles, is they fully understand the importance of display! Take some time to go visit our gracious hostess, Kathleen, on this "White Wednesday" and find a list of many other blogs all featuring "white"! Take care.

10 comments:

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Happy WW Sue! Rita

One Shabby Old House said...

Wonderful whites. I love that corner sink. So very cool!

High Street Cottage said...

Gorgeous displays!
I love that corner sink, if you need a tip on getting the rust out, let me know. I love rust, but not in my sinks, that one is just adorable.
I also love the green hand wash basin on a stand. Beautiful, xoxo tami

Barbara Jean said...

What a nice of variety of fun whites.
thanks

blessings
barbara jean

Vintage Market Place said...

Wow Sue the new blog looks great and I see you have some interesting things coming soon, Really Online shopping????
OHHHH,i will be in so much trouble.
AMy

Mel's Cabin said...

Interesting scoops out of some type of handled containers on that shelf thing....you're things are interesting to look at...snowy day here...at Mel's Cabin.

time worn interiors said...

Oh! You got a blog makeover! Love it!
Theresa
aka:tot

Irma@CosasBellas said...

OMGosh Sue!!!!
I love, love, love your blog's new look, it's so elegant and CRISP!
You captured some gorgeous shots of CR's ever changing "White Pretties"!

Happy WW,
Irma

Malisa said...

New year...new blog look...new beginnings! Looks good, girl! Love the photos you picked for your header! Can't wait for the online store to get started! Woo Hoo!

Malaysia

Faded Charm said...

Your photos all remind me of Spring....hope it comes soon. We had sunny blue skies today, but of coarse I'm stuck inside sick with the flu. I guess I've just been too busy lately and got run down.

Btw, when did you get the new background makeover... I love it!

Kathleen