1.07.2010

She's Headed to The Golden Globes!

One of our own Country Roads family members is headed to the Golden Globes Award show. Not because of her acting abilities, but because when it comes to making jewelry, Gloria Bass rocks! She will have a table where she will be giving her jewelry away to the "stars" at this years Golden Globes! Below are a few of the pictures I took of Gloria's jewelry that is at Country Roads.





As Gloria told me the other day, she is really hoping to meet Sandra Bullock. Me, I would be so nervous and not sure who I would most like to meet. I don't think I could pick just one, there are way too many! So congrat's to Gloria, and rumor has it, she "might" get to be at this years Oscars as well giving away her creations. You go girl! We are proud of you!!

7 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

How exciting is that??????

Debra@CommonGround said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! Gloria does great work!
Debra

Tanza said...

Hi Sue,
How awesome is this .. she does have the prettiest, sweetest pieces of jewelry, I have a few pieces myself from a show she was at .. pretty reasonably priced to I have to say !! One of a kind pieces that's for sure !! You sure have alot of celebs yourself at your shoppe .. Sooo much talent, and soo many, EvEn you in magazines and books .. You RoCk too Sue !! Good work my friend ~
hugs ~tanza~

Maureen said...

Congrats to Gloria! She makes beautiful jewelry.

Six divided by two..... said...

Congrats !!!! That is awesome ! What amazing pieces !!!

Malisa said...

Sue, I have only two words to say. Only you will understand what I mean. Corona. Achoo!

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Beautiful work! Ciao Rita