9.22.2009

Awesome Antiques!

I do blogs for a few of my dealers at Country Roads. It helps promote not only their individual businesses, but the store overall. And with the health care system the way it is (no I'm not going to get into THAT) the blogs also pay for my health insurance!! Ginny has unbelieveable antiques! And most of her stuff is my very favorite, country primitive. I bought that big cupboard from her not too long ago, and I bought the funeral sign last year. These are only a few of the things I've bought from Ginny over the years. For Ginny's blog post yesterday, I did a slideshow. I thought I would share it with you so you too could see all the wonderful treasures this girl has!! And of course, it you "see" something you can't live without, you can always give the store a call and we can ship it! Enjoy these pictures of some awesome antiques!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Ginny's Awesome Antiques
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Malisa said...

Wow! How nice of you to show all these great finds! You must be so appreciated by your dealers!

Malisa