6.26.2009

Christie's "Other" Talents

I haven't seen Christie Repasy for awhile. I usually work week-ends and she usually comes in during the week. So yesterday, while at work, it was nice to see her and catch up on things. I have to say, Christie is one of the kindest and sweetest people I know, and it is my pleasure to have her be a part of my Country Roads family. While we were talking yesterday, she showed me something she just brought in to the store. It's pictured above, and I have to say, it was love at first sight!! I hope it sells soon as I don't want to be tempted to buy it for Morgan's room. Riley's room is more beach themed, but couldn't you just see this hanging on a wall in a little baby girls room? I love the little "tiara" that Christie has sat on the tiny chair. It has a perfect seat on this cute little princess chair, a "Repasy original"! Christie is also still selling her "unframed canvas paintings" at "buy one, second one is free"!! It's a great deal to say the least. We have such talent and variety at Country Roads that it is very, very hard to leave empty handed when you leave the store. It's my store, and I'm still in awe after all these years as I stroll through the store!

3 comments:

Malisa said...

Hey, Morgan! You are getting a chair! I can hear it in Gramma's voice!

Why don't you show photos of Christie's paintings on your blog? Those of us who are far away might could afford shipping on paintings!

Love your chair, Morgan!

Malisa

Anonymous said...

Adorable chair!!!!!!!!but then again I would expect anything else from Christie.

trash talk said...

How lucky you are to get to be surrounded by such talent! So when will you be redoing Morgan's room?
Debbie