10.31.2008

PLEASE. . .Don't Forget to Vote!!


I know that since my blog is related to my business, that I "should" probably keep my political opinions to myself. But, politics have directly affected myself, family,friends,customers and my business. It's tough not to be concerned. Ever since Bush was put into office, it's been one thing after another for business and our economy. I had struggled with my newly opened 2nd store in Long Beach. And what happens, 9/11! So, that was pretty much the end of the Long Beach store. I know I'm not the only one out there feeling a difference in our world today. This "mess" needs to be fixed!

We have a chance to change things on Tuesday. We can all vote! I've already mailed my ballot in as have many of my friends have. We have a choice who can implement the best needed change,and mine is Barrack Obama. I watched his "info commercial" or whatever you call it on Thursday night, and it brought tears to my eyes, seriously. I know many don't feel the same way as I do. But the stories of everyday people struggling isn't some politcal hype, it's a harsh reality, it's a small example of what our lives have become. So, that is my pitch, my plea to not only vote, but to really think about "who" you are voting for. This is the first time in my life I've felt so strongly about a candidate, and this is also the first time in my life I've seen so many people struggle, including myself. Please, just make a difference a vote, okay?

No comments: